Get in Touch or Apply
46191 Westlake Drive, Suite 200
Sterling, VA 20165
For general career inquiries that don't match a listed position, please fill out the form below or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORK WITH US
DevOps Engineer 1 (Full Time) - Sterling, VA
NAVEOS is a health care data analytics company located in Sterling, VA. NAVEOS focuses on assisting hospitals with their revenue cycle management.
Naveos is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our expanding software development team. This is the perfect role for someone who is a quick learner and wants to be exposed to new technologies. We are rolling out several new products over the next 12 months and this role will be responsible for the daily operation of these new products. This will be the first DevOps position within the company, so you will have the opportunity to put new policies and procedures in place as the team expands.
- Managing production deployments
- Debugging and identifying production issues reported by system users
- Monitoring and maintaining applicaiton uptime and performance
- Responds to inquiries in person, over the phone, or via email with customers in completing incidents or service requests.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups with end user and team members as required.
- Assists in documenting internal processes and procedures.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
College Degree in Computer Science or Management Information systems
A plus preferred but not required
Relevant Work Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid Experience in debugging C#/ASP.NET application
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Server Concepts (Queries, Joins, Stored Procedures)
- Good understanding of Networking, Cloud and VMware Technologies
- Team player with team first mentality and good communication skills
- Someone who is willing to learn new technologies and doesn’t mind taking ownership of issues and driving them to completion.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to diagnose, test and resolve application issues
Experience in the following is a plus:
- EDI 270/271/835
- 80% employer paid group medical/dental coverage for family
- Up to 4% employer matching 401(k) contribution
- Performance Bonus opportunity of up to 10% of base pay
- 20 PTO days/year
- Casual work atmosphere
- Great opportunity for growth for high achiever
Employee must successfully pass our mandatory background screening, drug test and HIPAA training course.